- General information
- This page describes how to manage the site in relation to the processing of personal data of users who use it. This notice is provided pursuant to art. 13 of the legislative decree n. 196/2003 - Code regarding personal data protection to those who interact with the web services of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data accessible electronically from the address:
www.gpdp.it - www.garanteprivacy.it
corresponding to the homepage of the official site. The information applies only to the website of the Guarantor and not to other Web sites accessed via links. The information is also based on Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data gathered by the Group established. 29 of Directive n. 95/46 / EC, adopted on 17 May 2001 to establish minimum requirements for collecting personal data online, and, in particular, the manner, timing and nature of the information that data controllers must provide to users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose. The recommendation and a brief description of its purpose can be found on other pages of this site.
- THE "OWNER"
- Following consultation of this site may be processed data on persons identified or identifiable. The "owner" of their treatment is the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, which is based in Brescia (Italy), is the BM Luxury Rodolfo Ferrari.
- DATA PROCESSOR
- The company BM Luxury Rodolfo Ferrari was designated as controller in accordance with Article 29 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data, as responsible for the maintenance of the technological side of the page.
- PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
- The processing connected to this site's web services takes place at the offices of the Guarantor and are only handled by technical personnel of the processor. If necessary, the data related to the newsletter service can be processed by the staff of the company that takes care of the maintenance of the technological side of the page, BM Luxury Rodolfo Ferrari (the controller in accordance with Article 29 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data), at the headquarters of that company.
- TYPES OF DATA
- Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified, but by their very nature could, through processing and associations with data held by third parties, to identify users. In this category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc..) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on site usage and to check its correct functioning and is deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical crimes against the site except for this possibility, the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
Data supplied voluntarily by the user Any optional, explicit and voluntary e-mail addresses listed on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender, necessary to respond to requests, and any other personal data included in the message. Specific summary information will be reported or displayed on web pages dedicated to particular services on request.
- OPTIONAL NATURE OF DATA
- Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the application forms to the Guarantor or indicated in contacts with the office to request the sending of newsletters, information material or other communications. Their absence can make it impossible to fulfill the request. It must be remembered that in some cases (not the ordinary management of this site) the Authority may request information under Article 157 of the Code concerning the protection of personal data, for the purposes of monitoring the processing of personal data. In these cases reply is obligatory under penalty of a fine.
- METHOD 'OF TREATMENT
- The personal data are processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
- RIGHTS OF
- Those whose personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of such data and to know the content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or correction (Article 7 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data). Pursuant to this Article shall have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, their treatment.
Requests should be addressed:
- By e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 0291390807